Satellite TV for PC Elite software

Phrozenbuns

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
Can anyone give me some feedback on the Satellite TV for PC Elite software?
What I am looking for is information regarding the download of the software, quality of the signal, good or bad experiences, portability, etc.
I just need to ensure that tgis is the right software before I purchase and install the software, as I will soon be 'on the road' for the next couple of months and I would like to keep up to date with what is happening around the world.

Thanks in advance for you comments/suggestions/clarifications.

ramsfantwo

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010

I was looking into the same thing until I googled PC Elite Satallite software. The following web site was very helpful to me! http://askbobrankin.com/free_satellite_tv_on_pc.html. By the way, I did a lot of world travelling (primarily to Europe) and many broadcasts (such as sports) could not be viewed because of the "out-of-USA" IP address.

Best regards, Mike

lexlinkalot

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Satellite TV is a hot commodity these days and it’s perfectly understandable that niche market products would also take advantage to profit of this boom. Unfortunately, not all are legitimate—I’m talking here about satellite TV for the PC.

Unlike most scams, the Satellite TV for PC has a real iota of truth in it. It does allow you to watch TV programming with your PC over the internet. And you can watch it using their downloadable software, although what most people don’t know—is that you can watch these TV programming even without using their software.

Let me elaborate further.

Basically, there are two types of TV broadcast available: one is free-to-air (FTA) TV and the other is the pay TV which refers usually to subscription-based TV.

FTA TV programming are limited in broadcast range, heavily features advertisements but are available to anyone who can pick up and watch the signal.

Pay TV, on the other hand, requires payment such as monthly subscription. In turn, subscribers get the premium channels mostly absent in FTA TV; examples are HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, and premium sports channels such as NFL Sunday Ticket, ESPN Gameplan, NHL Center Ice, and so on.

Now, there are websites that host FTA TV content from all over the world. These websites are pretty much accessible to anyone, no fees required to watch shows that are hosted in the site. What Satellite TV for PC does is aggregate links of these websites. Using the software they are selling for as much as $95, you get an interface containing links to where you can watch TV content online—which is available to anyone who cares to search in the first place. And you won’t get premium TV shows or sports channels, such as NFL Sunday Ticket or Cinemax—because these type of programming charges monthly payments.

Why waste your money if not your time over channel aggregators. :non:
Just go ahead and Compare Satellite TV versus satellite TV for the PC. :bounce:

In the scheme of things, satellite TV for PC just falls slightly under the category of scam. It over promises but under delivers. Way under delivers. It can’t replace satellite TV, cable TV or even FTA TV as a medium of TV programming.

"Did I Do That"--Steven Q. Urkel

tambjo

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
I highly recommend this product because i have used it and it is displaying TV channels with awesome quality in my PC and laptop and it is also cheap.You can get 1000's of TV Channels on Your PC or
laptop for 5$ . :eek:

:bounce:
Visit www.satellitetelevisionlive.com :bounce: