I am using XP Pro with sp2. When completing the fax wizard and clicking on
finish (which should send my fax) the fax goes straight to the fax console
outbox and does not send or transmit. I have sending & receiving enabled & am
sure everything is configured correctly. Can someone help with this please?

Alias

"Jamie (NZ)" <JamieNZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

>I am using XP Pro with sp2. When completing the fax wizard and clicking on
> finish (which should send my fax) the fax goes straight to the fax console
> outbox and does not send or transmit. I have sending & receiving enabled &
> am
> sure everything is configured correctly. Can someone help with this
> please?

Did you check the configuration of your modem? How about the configuration
of your fax in Services?

Alias

Yes modem is ok, with regard to services - can you be a little more specific
please?
I'm not sure what you mean.

"Alias" wrote:

> "Jamie (NZ)" <JamieNZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>
> >I am using XP Pro with sp2. When completing the fax wizard and clicking on
> > finish (which should send my fax) the fax goes straight to the fax console
> > outbox and does not send or transmit. I have sending & receiving enabled &
> > am
> > sure everything is configured correctly. Can someone help with this
> > please?
>
> Did you check the configuration of your modem? How about the configuration
> of your fax in Services?
>
> Alias

Boy did you multipost this to a few groups. Check all your answers. You got quite a bit including mine and all with the same consensus

--
Peter

"Jamie (NZ)" <JamieNZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59BDA23E-00E4-418A-9D73-9BF94D6BF3D3@microsoft.com...
>I am using XP Pro with sp2. When completing the fax wizard and clicking on
> finish (which should send my fax) the fax goes straight to the fax console
> outbox and does not send or transmit. I have sending & receiving enabled & am
> sure everything is configured correctly. Can someone help with this please?

Alias

Start/Control Panel/Performance Maintenence/Aministrative Tools/Services.

Alias
"Jamie (NZ)" wrote

> Yes modem is ok, with regard to services - can you be a little more
> specific
> please?
> I'm not sure what you mean.
>
> "Alias" wrote:
>

>> "Jamie (NZ)" <JamieNZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>>
>> >I am using XP Pro with sp2. When completing the fax wizard and clicking
>> >on
>> > finish (which should send my fax) the fax goes straight to the fax
>> > console
>> > outbox and does not send or transmit. I have sending & receiving
>> > enabled &
>> > am
>> > sure everything is configured correctly. Can someone help with this
>> > please?
>>
>> Did you check the configuration of your modem? How about the
>> configuration
>> of your fax in Services?
>>
>> Alias

Yes - thank you Peter, it was unintentional as I didn't think the first post
was successful, I will check services thanks Alias.