sunday irc tournaments

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi.
I suggest that we reschedule the weekly tournaments. There are seldomly
enough people on the channel at sunday night for a tournament (or even
a conversation). If there aren't many people interested in coming to
compete at sunday nights, then we should pick a different time for
these mini tournaments. I suggest friday night. If you have other ideas
or if you can't make it on fridays, feel free to post a reply. :).
Regards,

Nenad

Nenad Tomasev wrote:
> Hi.
> I suggest that we reschedule the weekly tournaments. There are seldomly
> enough people on the channel at sunday night for a tournament (or even
> a conversation). If there aren't many people interested in coming to
> compete at sunday nights, then we should pick a different time for
> these mini tournaments. I suggest friday night. If you have other ideas
> or if you can't make it on fridays, feel free to post a reply. :).
> Regards,
>
> Nenad

I can see you are very hot now, many ideas to the hill. I think hot
people will have an edge during weekly tournament :)

/Zul <-- on 'cold' streak, even existing ideas are becoming blurr.
Almost black-out on new ideas.

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

.....I forgot. Keep the warriors coming! It's not much fun watching
static hills :)