Help with broadband router

Old at computers but new at networking and Im looking for the most
economical way to hook up 2-3 PC's to a cable modem.
There seems to be lots of wireless routers around...are they as good as a
hardline router?
And as far as price...are the wireless more expensive?
Thanks all for the help

gil

Jamal

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

along with a wireless pc card adapter for each computer
would do the job. However, the distance that you can move
around with is limited to a few hundred feet.

I currently use a MN-500 router with a dell wireless
PCMCIA card adapter on my laptop and an eternet cable on
my desktop and they work pretty fine. So check out the
prices that range around $50. bucks each piece and then
work from there.