Any one knows how?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 19, 2005 1:21:59 PM

Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband connection?

If so, please tell me.

It would be much aprettiated.

And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what are
we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?

More about : question

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 1:22:00 PM

Sure do! Sell the Sony and discontinue your ISP service!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"1st2nd" <no-one-likes-spam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:D 93dfn$gbe$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband
> connection?
>
> If so, please tell me.
>
> It would be much aprettiated.
>
> And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what are
> we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?

June 19, 2005 1:59:45 PM

1st2nd wrote:

> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband connection?
>
> If so, please tell me.
>
> It would be much aprettiated.
>
> And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what are
> we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?

Yes, send me you're money, I'll double it and send it back.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

1st2nd wrote:
> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband connection?

Yes - advertise the Sony Vaio on ebay, and sell it.
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 3:40:44 PM

What skills do you have?

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"1st2nd" <no-one-likes-spam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:D 93dfn$gbe$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband
> connection?
>
> If so, please tell me.
>
> It would be much aprettiated.
>
> And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what are
> we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 4:53:18 PM

Disconnect the ISP and save that cash.

Sell the computer, and save that cash.

Stand on the road where there is a good deal of traffic, near a stop light
unless someone else has taken that turf with a sign on cardboard saying "I
will work for money".

Save that money.

The ones who get the good locations on the streets make one heck of a lot
per day, all tax free.

If you have a dog, bring him along. Unless of course the dog is fat.

"Rock" <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote in message
> 1st2nd wrote:
>
>> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband
>> connection?
>>
>> If so, please tell me.
>>
>> It would be much aprettiated.
>>
>> And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what
>> are we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?
>
> Yes, send me you're money, I'll double it and send it back.
>
> --
> Rock
> MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 10:32:17 PM

Nothing to do with this newsgroup.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

1st2nd wrote:

> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband connection?
>
> If so, please tell me.
>
> It would be much aprettiated.
>
> And yes, everyone knows that the "pyramid sheme" doesn+t work? So what are
> we all doing? Spending time to get otheroneºs money?

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 5:39:04 AM

1st2nd wrote:

> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband connection?
> If so, please tell me.

Sell them. Use the money to buy a lawnmower and knock on doors to get
jobs.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/
Anonymous

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> 1st2nd wrote:
>>
>> Anyone knows how to earn money with a Sony Vaio and a broadband
>> connection?
>> If so, please tell me.
>
> Sell them. Use the money to buy a lawnmower and knock on doors to get
> jobs.
>

> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Put an ad in the paper for computer time-share; I am sure there is at least
one more idiot as stupid as you are who would be willing to spend a few
bucks to share your POS overpriced Sony Vaio.

Bobby
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:46:16 PM

Use it to assasinate annoying people who put ads in Windows XP Forums

--
Jayso

!