Right Click dosn't work in start menu

DISTURBED

Distinguished
May 29, 2001

I just did a full reinstall of XP Pro with SP2 and mouse right click will not
work in the start menu. It wont work on any of the icons and in the All
Programs menu. Can any one help me get the usage of right click back?????

Unable to right-click on the folders or shortcuts in the Start Menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/SMRightClick.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP