Sign in with
Your question

In searck for a good android gadget

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
June 16, 2010 11:03:43 AM

Hello everyone,
I began to like android OS and I want to have one..
I have read several review for several gadgets but most of them are only explaining the technical specs...
What I need now is to know which phone has the less bugs ( from firmware, sync software, etc.) or other words the one with the less problems.

A friend told me that Samsung i5700 and i7500 are completely pieces of junk with uncountable bugs.... those for example...I won't buy...

Can anyone tell me which one or at least share your experience of your current android gadgets?

If you find my question is too open...than I will narrow it down...I am aiming for HTC Legend or Hero or Motorola Milestone...actually HTC Desire also... but too expensive for me...
Which one you advie me to buy?
June 21, 2010 8:42:58 PM

Best Droids so far would be the Motorola Milestone, HTC Incredible, and the Nexus One.
June 22, 2010 2:47:57 PM

I decided to buy Desire because :
1. Incredible is not available yet here where I live (Germany).
2. I can not find any free-of-contract Nexus anywhere near home.
3. Motorola...hmmm...my past experience says...finger off from Motorola cellphones...

The only problem I had was to decide Legend or Desire...Looks or more powerful hardware...
I have decided to buy Desire after some thoughts...

June 22, 2010 9:35:29 PM

ok, the desire looks like a solid phone, and just for the record, the motorola droid is a great phone and I have no complaints about it except for the size....and I sell these things for a living. Anyway, the htc spin on the adroid OS is very user friendly indeed, I love it on my Eris, so good choice mate!
!