Halo: no speach in cut sceans

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 10, 2005 6:48:43 PM

I resonantly got the original Halo. On WinXP it plays ok and during game
play (like the directions in the cryo chamber) speech works fine. However
in the cut scenes there is background music and sound effects - but no
speech.

I couldn't find anything like this in the KB. Any ideas?

More about : halo speach cut sceans

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 4:27:22 PM

Hi Robert,

Known Sound Issues in Halo: Combat Evolved
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=829477

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!