Halo: no speach in cut sceans

I resonantly got the original Halo. On WinXP it plays ok and during game
play (like the directions in the cryo chamber) speech works fine. However
in the cut scenes there is background music and sound effects - but no
speech.

I couldn't find anything like this in the KB. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo speach sceans

    Hi Robert,

    Known Sound Issues in Halo: Combat Evolved
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=829477

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Robert" <kilt-me@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:O9jFUs8DFHA.2756@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    | I resonantly got the original Halo. On WinXP it plays ok and during game
    | play (like the directions in the cryo chamber) speech works fine. However
    | in the cut scenes there is background music and sound effects - but no
    | speech.
    |
    | I couldn't find anything like this in the KB. Any ideas?

Microsoft Video Games