Fatal System Error 265-A

HI,

My XP Pro SP2, computer, keeps getting this fatal error message:

Fatal System Error 265-A

Would anyone tell me what the fix is for this?

Thanks,

JA72
2 answers Last reply
More about fatal system error

    Hi,

    Depends on when it happens. Can you be a bit more specific about when it
    happens, when it began, how long it has been happening, etc.?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "JanesAddiction72" <JanesAddiction72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:CD1B4435-E91E-43F9-9423-1E2BFD94472D@microsoft.com...
    > HI,
    >

    > My XP Pro SP2, computer, keeps getting this fatal error message:
    >
    > Fatal System Error 265-A
    >

    > Would anyone tell me what the fix is for this?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > JA72

    I think that is a memory issue.

    --
    George Hester
    _______________________________
    > Hi,
    >
    > Depends on when it happens. Can you be a bit more specific about when it
    > happens, when it began, how long it has been happening, etc.?
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "JanesAddiction72" <JanesAddiction72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:CD1B4435-E91E-43F9-9423-1E2BFD94472D@microsoft.com...
    > > HI,
    > >

    > > My XP Pro SP2, computer, keeps getting this fatal error message:
    > >
    > > Fatal System Error 265-A
    > >

    > > Would anyone tell me what the fix is for this?
    > >

    > > Thanks,
    > >

    > > JA72

Windows XP Computers Microsoft Error Message System Error