Halo invalid cd key during multiplayer

I have halo installed on my computer and my son’s computer (both from the
same cd), when trying to connect for a multiplayer game between the two
computers I receive a message that I have an “invalid cd key�. I am guessing
that this is because both installed games are using the same key, is this
correct?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo invalid multiplayer

    Yes, it is. One game per PC is their policy, whether
    the PC's are next to each other, or in different cities..

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "advent35" <advent35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65FA8633-B104-48F6-89D3-A1A131A7FEAD@microsoft.com...
    >I have halo installed on my computer and my son's computer (both from the
    > same cd), when trying to connect for a multiplayer game between the two
    > computers I receive a message that I have an "invalid cd key". I am guessing
    > that this is because both installed games are using the same key, is this
    > correct?

Multiplayer Games CD-Rom Computers Video Games