Halo invalid cd key during multiplayer

Last response: in Video Games
February 10, 2005 10:51:01 PM

I have halo installed on my computer and my son’s computer (both from the
same cd), when trying to connect for a multiplayer game between the two
computers I receive a message that I have an “invalid cd key�. I am guessing
that this is because both installed games are using the same key, is this
correct?
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 4:03:07 AM

Yes, it is. One game per PC is their policy, whether
the PC's are next to each other, or in different cities..

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!