Windows help and support wont start

June 19, 2005 6:25:45 PM

Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
before.

Thanks
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:25:46 PM

Why doesn't Help and Support work?
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.co­m/top10faqs.htm

--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"PipeSpinner" <klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
> before.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 7:32:16 PM

Hi,

Try the 3rd FAQ section here:

Courtesy MVP Kelly.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"PipeSpinner" <klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
> before.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 1:20:44 AM

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:25:45 -0500, "PipeSpinner"
<klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
>before.

So why not search Google for solutions?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)
!