Windows help and support wont start

Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
before.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about windows support wont start

    Why doesn't Help and Support work?
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.co­m/top10faqs.htm

    --

    T.C.
    t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

    "PipeSpinner" <klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
    > before.
    >
    > Thanks

    Hi,

    Try the 3rd FAQ section here:

    Courtesy MVP Kelly.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "PipeSpinner" <klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
    > before.
    >
    > Thanks

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:25:45 -0500, "PipeSpinner"
    <klakky"remove"@email.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone help me with this problem. I know that this has been discussed
    >before.

    So why not search Google for solutions?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
    -- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)

Support Microsoft Windows XP