burning back up files onto a cd

I copyed the files onto the e drive using windows but the files need to go
onto more then one cd. Does anyone know how to make the computer do that
automatically without spliting up the files. Window system is home editon XP.

Windows XP Backup does not have the capability to span multiple CDs
(record from one to another) during a backup operation. When using
Windows XP Backup, the total size of the backup file must not exceed
the formatted capacity of the CD (approximately 533MB). If you need to
backup an entire drive or a system volume exceeding 533 MB, you need
to use a third party backup and restore program designed to span the file
over multiple CDs.

You'll need a third-party CD Recording program, such as Nero,
in order to record and span the backup file to multiple CDs.

Visit: http://www.nero.com/us/index.html

BackUp MyPC is a powerful yet easy to use data protection
and disaster recovery solution for a single computer or
peer-to-peer network. Conveniently backup important files
or your entire computer while you're not even around using
our advanced scheduling system.
http://www.stompsoft.com/backupmypc.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rhiser" wrote:

| I copyed the files onto the e drive using windows but the files need to go
| onto more then one cd. Does anyone know how to make the computer do that
| automatically without spliting up the files. Window system is home editon XP.

TRENDING THREADS