Font for Dos Console in Windows Xp

Hi with you all,
I want to be able to add fonts in the choice of properties of the dos console windows of Windows XP.
Reading different newsgroup I have learn a lot of things about my quest but I don't find out.

The best information, I think, I found is : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q247815
But I am not able to find a font wich has got the Necessary Criteria... I don't know where I can check those criteria.
If you know, can you give me the name of some font wich are ok.

In a second part I think it's necessary to modify the registry to add this font I read it will be
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi­crosoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\True­TypeFont\

Can you confirm.

Thanks by advance for any help.
Thanks to have read until this.

kelly