Sign in with
Your question

Where to buy?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
June 26, 2010 2:51:24 PM

So i am buying a new phone. I am looking at a phone called the LG Fathom. I have Verizon but i do not want to buy the phone off of their website because you have to get a 2 year contract, and i already have one. I just want to buy the phone and then activate it later online, which is what my brother did not too long ago. Does anyone know where there is a good website to buy phones? I really don't know many good websites other than retail stores that sell cell phones.

More about : buy

June 26, 2010 4:50:07 PM

ok, so no matter where you get the phone from, you have to get the 2 yr. contract....and without the contract you have to buy the phone at full retail price(close to $500). I'm assuming you have an upgrade which is bi-yearly, or annualy (if you are primary holder), so if you use the upgrade, you get the phone at a discounted price which is the one you see online after the rebate.

In my opinion, do not buy from anywhere other than a verizon store, or their online store. use the store locator to find stores near you.
If you're not feelin verizon corporate, then go to newegg.com and get a phone, but it's going to be at retail price, not the upgrade price like at verizon.

As for your selection, the LG fathom is reletively new, and it uses a Microsoft OS, so I wouldn't recommend it. Get a droid if you can. They multi-task, have google support and google maps/navigation, facebook/twitter integration, unlimited apps, and a lot of other things i can't remember xD
June 28, 2010 8:39:43 AM

Hi guys,If you want to buy phone from a website.you should first anylisis if this website has any bad comments in the internet.second check that if this site have good service of their product.
!