Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Lost my verizon phone and need my contact numbers!!!

Last response: in General Connectivity
April 24, 2010 7:01:57 AM

I just reacently lost my verizon cell phone and really need my contact numbers that i had on it, is there any way I can get them??????
Anonymous
April 24, 2010 6:39:16 PM

You might ask your cellphone company to give you a list of all recently called numbers (plus incoming if possible). Obviously this is only a partial remedy but simple and, hopefully, some help.
m
l
April 25, 2010 7:16:34 PM

That's a great idea assuming you recognize them. How did you lose the numbers? Is there a chance they can be restored or did you accidentally delete them all? One thing I do from time to time is update a text file on my computer that has all my contact numbers on it. I also back that data up with everything else I back up in case anything ever happens with the hard drive as well.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

April 30, 2010 12:33:14 AM

This is assuming you are still subscribed to your carrier, you can go to Verizon's website (https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html?tab=pers...) to login or retrieve your password. From there you can view the calls you made on your line. You could start from there. Note that Verizon can only give you the phone numbers you call and not exactly WHO you call.

You can try a third party provider if you need matching names and phone numbers. Ive heard of one company like that - lostmycontacts[.com]. Check out their site.

June 30, 2010 11:48:33 PM

Best answer selected by buwish.
m
l
!