How to change Guest permissions

The dial up connection on the Guest account for my machine has the Connect
command greyed out. How can I change permissions to enable this feature so
that guest users can dial up?

Thanks,

Steve

Check this out:

http://www.andyrathbone.com/tips/guestdial.html
--
JonyBrv

"Steve Magoon" wrote:

> The dial up connection on the Guest account for my machine has the Connect
> command greyed out. How can I change permissions to enable this feature so
> that guest users can dial up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Steve Magoon wrote:

> The dial up connection on the Guest account for my machine has the Connect
> command greyed out. How can I change permissions to enable this feature so
> that guest users can dial up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

Don't use the "Guest" account for guests. It's misnamed and a special
account. Create another limited user account for their purposes.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

TRENDING THREADS