MN700 error message under Devices??

Helen

When I double click the icon for a computer under the
Devices list I get the message "No information available
for the device".
I had been able to access the computer in the past. DId I
accidentally change sumething?? What??
I'm using the Broadband Network Utility and MN 700 base
station. It shows that I am connected to my network and
the workgroup name is the correct one.
Thanks for your help.
Helen

Is a firewall (Norton, ZoneAlarm, ICF) turned on in the
computer that you are clicking on? ICF is configured on
the Advanced tab on the network properties.

Did you change the workgroup name of the target computer?

Helen

Thanks for the suggestion--I'll check it out.