When I receive an error and it asks if I want to send the information
to microsoft (error reporting) I clik on ok to send the information,
and it does send the information, but then a dialoge box pops up and
says this:

http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.aspx?sid1&Bucket=Corrupt_ModuleList&State=1&ID
and it goes on and on....
then it says
"Application Not Found' and an 'ok' button.

This just started happening a couple weeks ago, and I have no idea
what application is missing or how to replace it. When it worked
properly, it would open up the Online Crash Analysis page.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Hi,

Control Panel/System/Advanced tab, disable error reporting, then reboot and
restart it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

<looseefur@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I receive an error and it asks if I want to send the information
> to microsoft (error reporting) I clik on ok to send the information,
> and it does send the information, but then a dialoge box pops up and
> says this:
>
> http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.aspx?sid1&Bucket=Corrupt_ModuleList&State=1&ID
> and it goes on and on....
> then it says
> "Application Not Found' and an 'ok' button.
>
> This just started happening a couple weeks ago, and I have no idea
> what application is missing or how to replace it. When it worked
> properly, it would open up the Online Crash Analysis page.
>
> Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:43:02 -0400, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers"
<rick@mvps.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Control Panel/System/Advanced tab, disable error reporting, then reboot and
>restart it.

Thanks for the reply, I have done as you have suggested and the next
time I have to report an Error in XP I will see if it works, and will
post the results here.

Thanks again, it is appreciated!

Hey Rick, thanks for the advice, I tried what you said, and now when I
get a blue stop screen, I no longer get an error, but it also does not
ask if I want to send the error information to microsoft. Windows
does a memory dump and restarts as normal, but doesn't offer to send
the report.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks

(copy of original messages below)