Mac

My fonts are stored in the 'Settings" area - what sequence do I follow to
email any of them?
--
mactheknife

"mac" <mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My fonts are stored in the 'Settings" area - what sequence do I follow to
> email any of them?
> --
> mactheknife

It depends. In OE Create your new mail, Insert, File Attachment.

My fonts are all in the Control Panel/Fonts folder.

some support

"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

| "mac" <mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > My fonts are stored in the 'Settings" area - what
sequence do I follow to
| > email any of them?
| > --
| > mactheknife
|
| It depends. In OE Create your new mail, Insert, File
Attachment.

Mac

Thanks Alan - understand what you suggest but how do I 'arrive' at the source
to then attach the font to the email? No drop down menus seem to take me
there!
--
mactheknife

"Alan Smith" wrote:

> "mac" <mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My fonts are stored in the 'Settings" area - what sequence do I follow to
> > email any of them?
> > --
> > mactheknife
>
> It depends. In OE Create your new mail, Insert, File Attachment.

Mac

Hi Jim
Mine are too! Settings - Control Panel - Fonts. But how do I access them
from the email programme to attach to the email?
Thanks and regards
mactheknife

"Jim Macklin" wrote:

> My fonts are all in the Control Panel/Fonts folder.

> some support
> http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
>

> "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
> |
> | "mac" <mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | > My fonts are stored in the 'Settings" area - what
> sequence do I follow to
> | > email any of them?
> | > --
> | > mactheknife
> |
> | It depends. In OE Create your new mail, Insert, File
> Attachment.

Copy the fonts(s) you want to another folder, then attach
from that folder. BTW, why do you want to email standard
fonts?

some support

| Hi Jim
| Mine are too! Settings - Control Panel - Fonts. But how
do I access them
| from the email programme to attach to the email?
| Thanks and regards
| mactheknife
|

| "Jim Macklin" wrote:
|
| > My fonts are all in the Control Panel/Fonts folder.
| >

| > --
| > some support
| > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
| >

| > "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "mac" <mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > |
| > sequence do I follow to
| > |
| > | It depends. In OE Create your new mail, Insert, File
| > Attachment.
| > |
| > |

Nightowl

Distinguished
May 17, 2001

mac wrote on Mon, 20 Jun 2005:

>Hi Jim
>Mine are too! Settings - Control Panel - Fonts. But how do I access them
>from the email programme to attach to the email?
>Thanks and regards
>mactheknife

Hi mac

Try looking in Windows\Fonts.

--
Nightowl

Mac

I can access the fonts but how do I get them into Outlook to email?
--
mactheknife

"Nightowl" wrote:

> mac wrote on Mon, 20 Jun 2005:
>
> >Hi Jim
> >Mine are too! Settings - Control Panel - Fonts. But how do I access them
> >from the email programme to attach to the email?
> >Thanks and regards
> >mactheknife
>
> Hi mac
>
> Try looking in Windows\Fonts.
>
> --
> Nightowl

Nightowl

Distinguished
May 17, 2001

mac wrote on Mon, 20 Jun 2005:

>Thanks Alan - understand what you suggest but how do I 'arrive' at the source
>to then attach the font to the email? No drop down menus seem to take me
>there!

Not sure what difficulty you're having, mac. . . I don't use Outlook but
most programs work the same way.

When you've written your email, look (probably on the File menu) for
Insert File or similar, and click on this.

You should then get a browser box open up so that you can navigate to
the folder where your file is: probably C:\Windows\Fonts. Then select
your wanted file from the list and OK your way out.

That should put the file as an attachment on your email.

I hope this helps. If not, can you explain in a bit more detail what
problem you are having?

Best wishes,

--
Nightowl

In OE create a new mail message, on the menu choose Insert, File Attachment.
Navigate to the folder with the fonts in, choose the font(s) to attach.

>I can access the fonts but how do I get them into Outlook to email?
> --
> mactheknife
>

> "Nightowl" wrote:
>
>> mac wrote on Mon, 20 Jun 2005:
>>
>> >Hi Jim
>> >Mine are too! Settings - Control Panel - Fonts. But how do I access
>> >them
>> >from the email programme to attach to the email?
>> >Thanks and regards
>> >mactheknife
>>
>> Hi mac
>>
>> Try looking in Windows\Fonts.
>>
>> --
>> Nightowl

Mine are in the folder C:\Windows\Fonts
I doubt yours are in a different place but you can easily check where
they are by right-clicking a font and selecting Properties.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, mac
<mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alan - understand what you suggest but how do I 'arrive' at the source
>to then attach the font to the email? No drop down menus seem to take me
>there!

Mac

Thanks Alan (x2) Jim and Nightowl - I persisted and as suggested went through
the sequence C - Windows - Fonts but after clicking on the one I wanted to
email which I thought would allow me to 'Attach' it, this didn't happen.
Instead I had to go to Properties and type the font name in the textbox!
Worked perfectly and I thank you all for your help! Cheers!
--
mactheknife