When I try to upload an image to a website, when the "choose file" menu all
files are in tiles view, I want them to be in tumbnail as the default view.
how do I do this?

Hi,

Beside the Look In box, you will find 4 little buttons.
Click on the button at the right corner which will show a tool tip text
"Show Menu" when you mouseover it.

From there, you can choose the way file explorer would display the files
whether in thumbnail or list.

Kelvin Lin
http://www.webgururox.info

"sandman21" <sandman21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to upload an image to a website, when the "choose file" menu
> all
> files are in tiles view, I want them to be in tumbnail as the default
> view.
> how do I do this?

Yeah I changed that but I have to change it to tumbnail everytime, it used to
always show in tumbnail. I want to default in the tumbnail view.