I need and upgrade, but i can't find what im looking for!!!!

I'm eligible for an upgrade now and i want to get a new phone, but i cant find one that suits my needs! :cry:
I want:
1. A pull out QWERTY Keyboard, not a touchscreen one (for texting)
2. A decent camera. 2 Mp (or greater) should suffice
3. Video Recording capabilities
4. Full Html browser would be nice. Optional however
5. Durable, just in case i drop it. Hopefully never

HTC has some nice ones, but $200 is a lot of money. So lets keep it under 200 shall we??

Oh. and im AT&T

Any suggestions???
9 answers Last reply
More about upgrade find
  1. Nokia N63 -- like an N71 or 72 but cheaper ! Keyboard is qwerty but not pull out. Has wifi. You'll have to check the rest of the specs and shop around for the best price.
  2. It looks good, but the qwerty board isn't big enough. Ive got huge thumbs and would be pressing more than one button constantly
  3. Yep, buttons are tiny and having tried navigating internet etc using arrow keys, I'm beginning to see the point of touchscreens.
  4. I think i might go with the expo. I have read many reviews saying that the Tilt 2 is very glitchy and freezes constantly. I like the 1 Ghz snapdragon processor the expo has and the wifi capabilities are pretty sweet
  5. maybe an enV. that has wifi and i thinks its like 9$ per hour. it has a pretty decent camera and recorder.
  6. Allen S said:
    I'm eligible for an upgrade now and i want to get a new phone, but i cant find one that suits my needs! :cry:
    I want:
    1. A pull out QWERTY Keyboard, not a touchscreen one (for texting)
    2. A decent camera. 2 Mp (or greater) should suffice
    3. Video Recording capabilities
    4. Full Html browser would be nice. Optional however
    5. Durable, just in case i drop it. Hopefully never

HTC has some nice ones, but $200 is a lot of money. So lets keep it under 200 shall we??

Oh. and im AT&T

Any suggestions???

HTC has a good phone for like $150 or lower, HTC Smart or Mini, I forgot which.
  7. this at&t, not verizon
  8. Hi...,

AFAIK E61 do not support switching the orientation, even if you want to switch it from code. I have no experience with E63, so check if this is the case for E63 also.
  9. MoTo Backflip's nice, but I don't know your prices, and AT&T is a hassle to navigate.

Where's your pricing from?

Like the backflip, but use the Milestone every day (along with the IQ & CurveII).
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Access