Sign in with
Your question

I need and upgrade, but i can't find what im looking for!!!!

Last response: in General Connectivity
May 7, 2010 4:39:28 AM

I'm eligible for an upgrade now and i want to get a new phone, but i cant find one that suits my needs! :cry: 
I want:
1. A pull out QWERTY Keyboard, not a touchscreen one (for texting)
2. A decent camera. 2 Mp (or greater) should suffice
3. Video Recording capabilities
4. Full Html browser would be nice. Optional however
5. Durable, just in case i drop it. Hopefully never

HTC has some nice ones, but $200 is a lot of money. So lets keep it under 200 shall we??

Oh. and im AT&T

Any suggestions???

More about : upgrade find

Anonymous
May 9, 2010 8:24:13 AM

Nokia N63 -- like an N71 or 72 but cheaper ! Keyboard is qwerty but not pull out. Has wifi. You'll have to check the rest of the specs and shop around for the best price.
May 9, 2010 7:11:14 PM

It looks good, but the qwerty board isn't big enough. Ive got huge thumbs and would be pressing more than one button constantly
Related resources
Anonymous
May 9, 2010 7:50:14 PM

Yep, buttons are tiny and having tried navigating internet etc using arrow keys, I'm beginning to see the point of touchscreens.
May 9, 2010 9:45:12 PM

I think i might go with the expo. I have read many reviews saying that the Tilt 2 is very glitchy and freezes constantly. I like the 1 Ghz snapdragon processor the expo has and the wifi capabilities are pretty sweet
May 17, 2010 1:52:17 AM

maybe an enV. that has wifi and i thinks its like 9$ per hour. it has a pretty decent camera and recorder.
May 25, 2010 8:09:56 PM

Allen S said:
I'm eligible for an upgrade now and i want to get a new phone, but i cant find one that suits my needs! :cry: 
I want:
1. A pull out QWERTY Keyboard, not a touchscreen one (for texting)
2. A decent camera. 2 Mp (or greater) should suffice
3. Video Recording capabilities
4. Full Html browser would be nice. Optional however
5. Durable, just in case i drop it. Hopefully never

HTC has some nice ones, but $200 is a lot of money. So lets keep it under 200 shall we??

Oh. and im AT&T

Any suggestions???

HTC has a good phone for like $150 or lower, HTC Smart or Mini, I forgot which.
May 29, 2010 2:36:20 PM

this at&t, not verizon
June 3, 2010 8:27:21 AM

Hi...,

AFAIK E61 do not support switching the orientation, even if you want to switch it from code. I have no experience with E63, so check if this is the case for E63 also.

June 21, 2010 1:40:16 AM

MoTo Backflip's nice, but I don't know your prices, and AT&T is a hassle to navigate.

Where's your pricing from?

Like the backflip, but use the Milestone every day (along with the IQ & CurveII).
Related resources
!