can't find server error

kyle

i have an mn700 connecting through an RCA cable modem.
my problem is that when browsing the web, approx. 50% of
the time i click from one page to another, i get
the "can't find server/default dns screen." this happens
both wirelessly (both laptops,) and via ethernet
(desktop). this error message was never a regular
occurence prior to installing the mn700. any ideas would
be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've been having the same problem with my MN700 but it had been
working fine for 5 months. All of a sudden I've been getting the DNS
error on some pages and when I refresh or go to the page a second or
third time it will load. The problem seems to be in the MN700 because
it happens on both computers on the network but not when they are
connected directly to the cable modem. I tried resetting th MN700 but
that didn't help.