  • System File
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 20, 2005 1:02:04 PM

I'm getting a blue screen error (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) that says the
problem file is: tsirchnd.dll

Is this a standard system file that I can copy over from another machine, or
do I need to reload Windows or something?

More about : replacement system file

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 1:10:06 PM

This seems to be a DLL file from LapLink - my google for the filename came up
with a few results pointing to a conflict between your video card and Lap
Link. I'd suggest updating your video drivers from the manufacturer's
website using the latest version of the WHQL-certified drivers (they're more
trouble-free than the non-WHQL drivers). If this doesn't fix the problem,
you might chech the LapLink site for any updates that are available. Also,
to replace the file you can uninstall and then reinstall LapLink (being sure
to include any updates).

Good Luck!

"Clapper" wrote:

> I'm getting a blue screen error (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) that says the
> problem file is: tsirchnd.dll
>
> Is this a standard system file that I can copy over from another machine, or
> do I need to reload Windows or something?
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 1:48:15 PM

Great. Thanks!