Replacement of system file?

I'm getting a blue screen error (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) that says the
problem file is: tsirchnd.dll

Is this a standard system file that I can copy over from another machine, or
do I need to reload Windows or something?
2 answers Last reply
More about replacement system file

    This seems to be a DLL file from LapLink - my google for the filename came up
    with a few results pointing to a conflict between your video card and Lap
    Link. I'd suggest updating your video drivers from the manufacturer's
    website using the latest version of the WHQL-certified drivers (they're more
    trouble-free than the non-WHQL drivers). If this doesn't fix the problem,
    you might chech the LapLink site for any updates that are available. Also,
    to replace the file you can uninstall and then reinstall LapLink (being sure
    to include any updates).

    Good Luck!

    "Clapper" wrote:

    > I'm getting a blue screen error (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) that says the
    > problem file is: tsirchnd.dll
    >
    > Is this a standard system file that I can copy over from another machine, or
    > do I need to reload Windows or something?

    Great. Thanks!

    "usasma" wrote:

    > This seems to be a DLL file from LapLink - my google for the filename came up
    > with a few results pointing to a conflict between your video card and Lap
    > Link. I'd suggest updating your video drivers from the manufacturer's
    > website using the latest version of the WHQL-certified drivers (they're more
    > trouble-free than the non-WHQL drivers). If this doesn't fix the problem,
    > you might chech the LapLink site for any updates that are available. Also,
    > to replace the file you can uninstall and then reinstall LapLink (being sure
    > to include any updates).
    >
    > Good Luck!
    >
    > "Clapper" wrote:
    >
    > > I'm getting a blue screen error (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) that says the
    > > problem file is: tsirchnd.dll
    > >
    > > Is this a standard system file that I can copy over from another machine, or
    > > do I need to reload Windows or something?

Blue Screen System File Microsoft Windows XP