Compressed Folders

June 20, 2005 8:38:59 PM

I need to create an XP compressed file from
VBA code in Access. However, it seems that
the XP compression facilities have been disabled
with the installation of WinZip on my machine,
at least from the normal shortcut menus.

Is there an XP module that can be called that
will create a "zip" file?

Thanks,
Bill

More about : compressed folders

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 11:38:03 PM

Winzip preempts the Windows zip capabilities unless YOU tell it NOT to
during the install. Now you have to check your Winzip options/preferences to
see if you can change it's behavior.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban