search results screen disappears

Everytime I search for jpg. files on my computer and the results are shown as
soon as I go to scroll thru them the screen disappears from my screen. This
only happens with jpg files, all other files are found and the display
remains. I need to search for files on my computer and this is restraining me
from finding my files and completing my work. I am hoping someone out there
can be of assistance. Working in Windows XP. I am a graphic designer and have
many photo files, Illustrator and Photoshop on my machine.
Thanks!

brooklyn wrote:

> Everytime I search for jpg. files on my computer and the results are shown as
> soon as I go to scroll thru them the screen disappears from my screen. This
> only happens with jpg files, all other files are found and the display
> remains. I need to search for files on my computer and this is restraining me
> from finding my files and completing my work. I am hoping someone out there
> can be of assistance. Working in Windows XP. I am a graphic designer and have
> many photo files, Illustrator and Photoshop on my machine.
> Thanks!
Hi,

My suggestion:

Do your search with Agent Ransack (free)

Download it from here:
http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/default.aspx

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Thank you very much Torgeir. This seems to be working, I will let you know if
it continues to work. Thanks again for your help.