File window - "Select Skin File"

Each time I turn on my computer, in front of my desktop window pops this
window that says "Select Skin File" at the top and then look in: and file
name:
It started popping up all of a sudden. I have not installed anything new.
How do I get it to stop???? Thanks.

Do you have the viewpoint toolbar installed?