Floating Quicklaunch minimum height

Hi,

I am not able to resize my floating Quicklaunch bar to less than about
2 cm (two and a half rows).

Is there any registry entry where I can change this minimum?

Fran

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Fran" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I am not able to resize my floating Quicklaunch bar to less than about
| 2 cm (two and a half rows).
|
| Is there any registry entry where I can change this minimum?
|
| Fran

Hi,

Thanks for the link, but I cannot see any option in the "Taskbar Repair
Tool" to do what I need.

Fran

Carey Frisch [MVP] ha escrito:
> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>
> [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Fran" wrote:
>
> | Hi,
> |
> | I am not able to resize my floating Quicklaunch bar to less than about
> | 2 cm (two and a half rows).
> |
> | Is there any registry entry where I can change this minimum?
> |
> | Fran

TRENDING THREADS