Time Out

When my 2 year old grand daughter bites, she is given "time out". Go
stand in the corner till I count to 20 and then say you're sorry. If you do
not behave, the CANDY man will get you.
Oh well, it doesn't work with my grand daughter either. She just does
it again and then dashes to the corner to wait for the count down.
Actually, there were a lot of good ideas in this thread. Unfortunately,
Windows goes right back and screws up the dates again. Half of my
documents have dates modified prior to date created. It looks like I will
just have to put the date into the file name.
You and the CANDY man can now have the last word and I will be on my
way.

Actually, you started a new thread. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:eAm9PecdFHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Philip K. <Philip@aol.com> hunted and pecked:
> When my 2 year old grand daughter bites, she is given "time out". Go
> stand in the corner till I count to 20 and then say you're sorry. If you
> do not behave, the CANDY man will get you.
> Oh well, it doesn't work with my grand daughter either. She just
> does it again and then dashes to the corner to wait for the count down.
> Actually, there were a lot of good ideas in this thread.
> Unfortunately, Windows goes right back and screws up the dates again.
> Half of my documents have dates modified prior to date created. It looks
> like I will just have to put the date into the file name.
> You and the CANDY man can now have the last word and I will be on my
> way.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Philip K. wrote:

> When my 2 year old grand daughter bites, she is given "time out". Go
> stand in the corner till I count to 20 and then say you're sorry. If you do
> not behave, the CANDY man will get you.
> Oh well, it doesn't work with my grand daughter either. She just does
> it again and then dashes to the corner to wait for the count down.
> Actually, there were a lot of good ideas in this thread. Unfortunately,
> Windows goes right back and screws up the dates again. Half of my
> documents have dates modified prior to date created. It looks like I will
> just have to put the date into the file name.
> You and the CANDY man can now have the last word and I will be on my
> way.

Talking to yourself?

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Philip K. wrote:
> When my 2 year old grand daughter bites, she is given "time out".
> Go stand in the corner till I count to 20 and then say you're sorry.
> If you do not behave, the CANDY man will get you.
> Oh well, it doesn't work with my grand daughter either. She
> just does it again and then dashes to the corner to wait for the
> count down. Actually, there were a lot of good ideas in this
> thread. Unfortunately, Windows goes right back and screws up the
> dates again. Half of my documents have dates modified prior to date
> created. It looks like I will just have to put the date into the
> file name. You and the CANDY man can now have the last word and I
> will be on my
> way.

Which thread are you talking about?

I guess it looks like I was talking to myself. Either I screwed up or the
internet screwed up. I sent this message two weeks ago to a now long dead
thread.

"Philip K." <Philip@aol.com> wrote in message
> When my 2 year old grand daughter bites, she is given "time out". Go
> stand in the corner till I count to 20 and then say you're sorry. If you
> do not behave, the CANDY man will get you.
> Oh well, it doesn't work with my grand daughter either. She just does
> it again and then dashes to the corner to wait for the count down.
> Actually, there were a lot of good ideas in this thread.
> Unfortunately, Windows goes right back and screws up the dates again.
> Half of my documents have dates modified prior to date created. It looks
> like I will just have to put the date into the file name.
> You and the CANDY man can now have the last word and I will be on my
> way.

A few of us had fun anyway. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.