flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Ok, I'm gonna be in a AP Comp Sci class next year, so I might as well learn some stuff that I enjoy over the summer. I got NuMega Softice 4.05 for NT+ win2k (although I'm on XP Pro Corporate). Now, I whenever I try to run the ntice.bat, it gives me "System error 127 has occured" "The specified procedure could not be found". How do I fix this- I really want to get to using softice!

My frog asked me for a straw...dunno what happened his ass all over the place :eek:

jlanka

Splendid
found this on usenet:
You need the latest version of SoftICE (version 2.6) for Windows XP.

"Coriolan Pau" <cpau@aspro.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I'm using NUMEGA SoftIce Driver Suite 2.0, with Softice version 4.0.5 (Build
> 526).
> Is working fine with Windows2000 but not with XP. The question is which is
> the version of Softice is working with Windows XP?.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cori.
<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Thanks- any idea where to get 4.6 update or something? Their site doesn't seem to have a support for softice.

My frog asked me for a straw...dunno what happened his ass all over the place :eek: