Microsoft Greetings Workshop troubleshooting

June 20, 2005 4:16:15 PM

When I went to put a picture in my prodject I got a message that said:

OEL server
The OEL server was registerd but might be missing or corrupted

What does this mean and how can I fix it?
June 20, 2005 7:19:23 PM

shelkate wrote:

> When I went to put a picture in my prodject I got a message that said:
>
> OEL server
> The OEL server was registerd but might be missing or corrupted
>
> What does this mean and how can I fix it?

You would be best off posting to the greetings workshop newsgroup. It
is at news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.greetings.workshop

Here is a list of all MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User