Microsoft Greetings Workshop troubleshooting

When I went to put a picture in my prodject I got a message that said:

OEL server
The OEL server was registerd but might be missing or corrupted

What does this mean and how can I fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft workshop troubleshooting

    shelkate wrote:

    > When I went to put a picture in my prodject I got a message that said:
    >
    > OEL server
    > The OEL server was registerd but might be missing or corrupted
    >
    > What does this mean and how can I fix it?

    You would be best off posting to the greetings workshop newsgroup. It
    is at news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.greetings.workshop

    Here is a list of all MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User