Is there any way for an admin to logon as another user wit..

I've looked at several tools including Superior SU, RunAs, and RunAsEx,
to name a few. All of them require the user's password as far as I can
tell.

The problem is that I frequently don't have access to my users, but I
still need to see their environment to confirm what sorts of problems
they have. Also, even when I do have access to my users, it's a pain
for my users to have to change their password after telling it to me.

Is there any way to logon as another user without supplying their
password (only for administrators, of course).

TIA,

Tony

No, you need the User's password.

--