Palm Tungsten web browser...

August 24, 2004 8:31:41 PM

Hi all,

I have not had any luck in finding a decent web-browser for my
Tungsten|C and wondered if anyone has any good pointers for one?

ttfn

TIA

JasonG
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 8:45:41 PM

# JasonG
> Hi all,
>
> I have not had any luck in finding a decent web-browser for my
> Tungsten|C and wondered if anyone has any good pointers for one?
>
> ttfn
>
> TIA
>
> JasonG

Plucker.

--
Toby
Anonymous

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:31:41 +0100, JasonG wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have not had any luck in finding a decent web-browser for my
> Tungsten|C and wondered if anyone has any good pointers for one?

WebPro
Xiino
Eudora

BTW: Do you know google?!
;)

Bernd
August 24, 2004 11:46:34 PM

> Plucker.
..... is a decent content viewer, but no browser.

Web pro (that came with my T3) is o.k., Avantgo doubles as a
surprinsingly good online Web browser, Eudora Web doesn't do what I want
it to do. Thats my rating in brief.
Anonymous
August 31, 2004 1:36:07 PM

Bernd Illig wrote:
> WebPro
> Xiino
> Eudora

Thankies.

> BTW: Do you know google?!
> ;)

Yes, know it well. However, these days it's hard to get anything but
meta-searches out of it.

> Bernd

ttfn

JasonG