Default email client

Sometimes when I click on an Email link it opens Microsoft Outlook. i have
uninstalled that email program, and now wnat to make Outlook Express my
default Email client. So that when I click on email links on the web, they
open up in Outlook Express.

Regards: Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about default email client

    1. http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx; then...

    2. http://www.oehelp.com/oelnk.aspx

    If still no joy, see:

    SendTo and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098

    Multiple browser windows open when you click on a mailto: link:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/MailtoProtocol.htm

    --
    OE6-specific newsgroup:

    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

    Lewis wrote:
    > Sometimes when I click on an Email link it opens Microsoft Outlook. i have
    > uninstalled that email program, and now wnat to make Outlook Express my
    > default Email client. So that when I click on email links on the web, they
    > open up in Outlook Express.
    >
    > Regards: Scott

Default Outlook Express Email Windows XP