Unable to use Base Station Management Tool

I have the MN-500 wireless base and cannot use the BSM tool
because it is grayed out. I tried resetting the base but
that did not work. My laptop with the MN-520 wireless
card is able to connect to the BSM tool. What do I need
to do in order to get connected? Thanks.

Mary

Go to Start>Run & paste this:
http://192.168.2.1/login.htm
Add it to your Favorites and make a Desktop shortcut for
easy access.

That didn't work. When I open the Broadband utility it
says that I'm not connected to my network, but I've checked
the ethernet cable and the light of the terminal that it is
connected to lights up. I've tried unplugging power cord
and reconnecting, same with the ethernet cable. Still not
connecting to my network. Any more ideas? Thanks.

Mary, thanks so much for posting that answer, I was having the same problem
and came to this newsgroup for support - your answer was perfect, and solved
my problems.

You are a gentlewoman and a scholar.

PanEuropean