How do I install/run Bridge Too Far on Windows XP

i picked up an old copy - fondly remember playing in on Win 98. When I try to
install XP comes back with an error about AutoExec.bat

Hi John,

"John Straw" <JohnStraw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22D181CB-1708-4D03-9173-03B1D85661D9@microsoft.com...
>i picked up an old copy - fondly remember playing in on Win 98. When I try to
> install XP comes back with an error about AutoExec.bat

Are you sure the error wasn't about AutoExec.NT ? If so...
Here's an easy method to solve that error:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit

If that doesn't correct the issue, try this manual method:

1. Browse to C:\WINDOWS\repair
Right-Click and Copy the file named: autoexec.nt *

2. Browse to C:\WINDOWS\System32
Right-Click in that window to Paste the file
(Answer yes if prompted to replace existing file)

* Note: If the file autoexec.nt doesn't exist on your system
right click the link below and select the "Save Target As.."
option to save the file in C:\WINDOWS\System32
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/AUTOEXEC.NT

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms