Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
i hav samsung s5233a star mobile how an i backup my phone messages to pc

raza715

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008
Download the latest version of the Samsung Pc studio from here http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/200904/20090409151034218/New_PC_Studio_1.1.2.ID3.exe and install it on your pc. Insert memory card in your phone and in your mobile phone, go to Menu, then Settings, then Phone settings. After that scroll down to Pc connections and select "Mass storage" option. Next connect the phone to your pc and then launch Samsung Pc Studio. This time it will automatically recognize your samsung phone. Open up Samsung Pc Studio and click on "transferring messages" or something and transfer all your messages to your pc.

srikas

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009

With Mass storage mode, it will (memory card) be treated as USB drive.
PC Studio doesn't recognize the phone.

You have to set the phone in "PC Studio" mode.

Srini

Dandanlly

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
preview-text-messages.jpg

You might already have a tool that handles the backing up of your text messages. However it doesn’t hurt to have an extra means of saving text messages. You might use text messages to field business queries and need to keep a separate record (for liability purposes) of all communications between clients. It also makes it a little easier to keep track of what was sent and received and when. If you do daily backups you can organise folders in your Gmail account that saves the messages from each day into a specific folder to categorise them. Gmail also allows you to search through messages so it affords an extra level of usability and power to the whole back up process.

Or try Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager: How to export text messages from Android phone to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.