Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Loading WIndows from BIOS

Last response: in Windows 7
August 19, 2012 1:59:06 AM

Ok so I just finished my first gaming build and it all came together nicely, however I can’t figure out how to download windows 7 pro 64-bit form BIOS? Can anyone help me with this prob?

And the windows disk is a copy so that might be the reason why I can’t boot into windows idk for sure though any advice would be awesome!!

More about : loading windows bios

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
August 19, 2012 3:13:36 AM

ilovegames said:
Ok so I just finished my first gaming build and it all came together nicely, however I can’t figure out how to download windows 7 pro 64-bit form BIOS? Can anyone help me with this prob?

And the windows disk is a copy so that might be the reason why I can’t boot into windows idk for sure though any advice would be awesome!!

with new build you have to change the boot order in windows from hardd drive to cd-rom for the first boot device. if the cd is good then you get a message "hit any key to boot from cd-rom" it timmed so if you dont hit anyting the system will try and boot from the next device. i find that using the full verson cd or a usb stick and use the microsoft iso to usb tool to work too. the usb tool will read the windows iso inmage on the cd and then make the usb a full install disk. if you want a cd to go with the pc then look for a iso to cd-rom makers. and burn the cd at it slowest speed. if it was a torrent version of windows 7 it might not have been real or you got the upgrade version. the upgrade version wont boot. (if you need a leagle os download windows 8 cs.)
August 30, 2012 12:59:42 AM

Best answer selected by ilovegames.
!