User Profiles Stored on Hard Disk

Hello All:

Listings of the user profiles and accounts stored in my WinXPP + SP2 PC,
available in the following three places, are not consistent:

1. Folders in C:\Documents and Settings
2. Control Panel -> User Accounts
3. Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> User Profiles

Could someone please give some tips / point to some infomation available on
the web regarding how I can manage these stored profiles / accounts?

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
- Rajesh S. Shenoy
To reply by email, please de-frag!

Rajesh Shenoy wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> Listings of the user profiles and accounts stored in my WinXPP + SP2 PC,
> available in the following three places, are not consistent:
>
> 1. Folders in C:\Documents and Settings
> 2. Control Panel -> User Accounts
> 3. Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> User Profiles
>
> Could someone please give some tips / point to some infomation available on
> the web regarding how I can manage these stored profiles / accounts?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

Only users that have actually logged in will show in User Profiles and
have their folders in Documents and Settings.

Steve

TRENDING THREADS