Windows Restarting

I'm have a problem with Windows XP Home Edition not booting up to the logon
screen. It gets to the starting Windows screen and then restarts. It does
the same thing when I try a clean boot. It does start in safe mode though.
Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or how to isolate the
problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows restarting

    David, if you can get to Safe Mode try a System Restore. Go to
    Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System
    Restore.
    "David G. Jacobs" <dgjacobs(Remove)@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'm have a problem with Windows XP Home Edition not booting up to the
    > logon screen. It gets to the starting Windows screen and then restarts.
    > It does the same thing when I try a clean boot. It does start in safe
    > mode though. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or how to
    > isolate the problem?

Microsoft Windows XP