Windows Restarting

June 21, 2005 1:21:16 PM

I'm have a problem with Windows XP Home Edition not booting up to the logon
screen. It gets to the starting Windows screen and then restarts. It does
the same thing when I try a clean boot. It does start in safe mode though.
Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or how to isolate the
problem?

More about : windows restarting

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 9:44:51 PM

David, if you can get to Safe Mode try a System Restore. Go to
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System
Restore.
news:o OqMmQmdFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...