Windows Restarting

I'm have a problem with Windows XP Home Edition not booting up to the logon
screen. It gets to the starting Windows screen and then restarts. It does
the same thing when I try a clean boot. It does start in safe mode though.
Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or how to isolate the
problem?

David, if you can get to Safe Mode try a System Restore. Go to
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System
Restore.
"David G. Jacobs" <dgjacobs(Remove)@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I'm have a problem with Windows XP Home Edition not booting up to the
> logon screen. It gets to the starting Windows screen and then restarts.
> It does the same thing when I try a clean boot. It does start in safe
> mode though. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or how to
> isolate the problem?

TRENDING THREADS