XP Home - Outlook Runtime Error

I've recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. Now whenever I start
the program I get a C++ runtime error and the programme closes down. It's OK
the second time around.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Steve.
1 answer Last reply
More about home outlook runtime error

    Steve Wright <SteveWright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I've recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. Now whenever I start
    >the program I get a C++ runtime error and the programme closes down. It's OK
    >the second time around.

    If you do not get further help from here, post this to
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general. First
    check in the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer for
    if you can find a related entry there and post the contents with your
    message.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

Outlook Runtime Microsoft Outlook Express Windows XP