XP Home - Outlook Runtime Error

June 21, 2005 10:57:13 AM

I've recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. Now whenever I start
the program I get a C++ runtime error and the programme closes down. It's OK
the second time around.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Steve.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 11:41:25 PM

Steve Wright <SteveWright@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I've recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. Now whenever I start
>the program I get a C++ runtime error and the programme closes down. It's OK
>the second time around.

If you do not get further help from here, post this to
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general. First
check in the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer for
if you can find a related entry there and post the contents with your
message.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233