Quick Launch toolbar disappearing

June 21, 2005 11:36:12 AM

Windows XP - SP2

It doesn't happen everytime but I'd say 1 in 10 the Quick Launch toolbar
disappears on shutdown/startup.

I tried this "savesettings.reg" which is a registry key that is supposed to
force the profile to save settings when shutting down. But this hasn't worked.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 12:23:05 AM

regards,
ssg MS-MVP