Quick Launch toolbar disappearing

Windows XP - SP2

It doesn't happen everytime but I'd say 1 in 10 the Quick Launch toolbar
disappears on shutdown/startup.

I tried this "savesettings.reg" which is a registry key that is supposed to
force the profile to save settings when shutting down. But this hasn't worked.
1 answer Last reply
More about quick launch toolbar disappearing

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    itz nin wrote:

    > Windows XP - SP2
    >
    > It doesn't happen everytime but I'd say 1 in 10 the Quick Launch toolbar
    > disappears on shutdown/startup.
    >
    > I tried this "savesettings.reg" which is a registry key that is supposed to
    > force the profile to save settings when shutting down. But this hasn't worked.

Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP