halo wont play on our computer

we've install halo and the patch plus we've got direct x9
installed also yet it keeps reporting that there is
something wrong with the card. something like "direct3d
accelaration might be disabled" yet theres nothing wrong
with our system. its one of the best out there, it was
custom-made from a really good computer shop. weve tried
everything that we can do. has anyone else gone through
this kind of problem before?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:40:56 -0800, "shannon"
<riddick69_9@hotmail.com> wrote:

>we've install halo and the patch plus we've got direct x9
>installed also yet it keeps reporting that there is
>something wrong with the card. something like "direct3d
>accelaration might be disabled" yet theres nothing wrong
>with our system. its one of the best out there, it was
>custom-made from a really good computer shop. weve tried
>everything that we can do. has anyone else gone through
>this kind of problem before?

Did you run dxdiag.exe and go through all the tests to make sure
nothing is wrong with the system? Post the dxdiag output here so we
can see what your hardware is as we cannot help as you did not post
any information on your system...

===
Katy P.
MS_MVP for Flight Simulator