UPnP On or Off Pros/Cons? MN-700

I have the MN-700 and I am wondering if there is any
benifit to having UPnP on or is it more of a hinderance
or system slowdown, I have two computers, one is via
wireless and the other one is via ethernet cable.

Enabling UPnP will allow applications that are UPnP aware to open ports as they're required. Windows Messenger and other applications may need to open specific ports to be able to do voice, video, file transfers and etc. They should release these ports when they're no longer needed, but this may not always be the case.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.