Intimate Diplomacy Testing

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2004 6:04:07 AM

Hi all,

seeing as WDC2004 says it will have Intimate Diplomacy available, I
thought I'd give a crack at implementing it to see how it plays.

I have just placed it on the USTV judge with games called int1, int2,
int3 and intm for people to try out. If any of you wish to do so,
please have a go.

It's not 100% finished yet, but the major functionality is there and I
will fix the rest/bugs as they crop up.

Best regards,
Millis
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 4:51:03 PM

"Millis" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> seeing as WDC2004 says it will have Intimate Diplomacy available, I
> thought I'd give a crack at implementing it to see how it plays.
>
> I have just placed it on the USTV judge with games called int1, int2,
> int3 and intm for people to try out. If any of you wish to do so,
> please have a go.
>
> It's not 100% finished yet, but the major functionality is there and I
> will fix the rest/bugs as they crop up.

Intimate Diplomacy... my first thought was: Bedroom... my wife... my
girlfriend... my wife's lover... her parents...

Not sure what the best opening would be there ;-)
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 9:57:03 AM

Perhaps a concerted effort to move to Brest?!

Millis

"Felsenmeer" <felsenmeer@hostility.net> wrote in message news:<B9unc.6664$te.5973@fe39.usenetserver.com>...
> "Millis" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > seeing as WDC2004 says it will have Intimate Diplomacy available, I
> > thought I'd give a crack at implementing it to see how it plays.
> >
> > I have just placed it on the USTV judge with games called int1, int2,
> > int3 and intm for people to try out. If any of you wish to do so,
> > please have a go.
> >
> > It's not 100% finished yet, but the major functionality is there and I
> > will fix the rest/bugs as they crop up.
> >

> Intimate Diplomacy... my first thought was: Bedroom... my wife... my
> girlfriend... my wife's lover... her parents...
>
> Not sure what the best opening would be there ;-)
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 9:12:02 PM

> Perhaps a concerted effort to move to Brest?!

I will provide support to Brest!
May 10, 2004 9:37:29 PM

I am quite sure that is one of the funniest threads I have read in awhile!!
Good job!!

Keith

"Millis" <millis@megamail.pt> wrote in message
> Perhaps a concerted effort to move to Brest?!
>
> Millis
>
> "Felsenmeer" <felsenmeer@hostility.net> wrote in message
> > "Millis" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > seeing as WDC2004 says it will have Intimate Diplomacy available, I
> > > thought I'd give a crack at implementing it to see how it plays.
> > >
> > > I have just placed it on the USTV judge with games called int1, int2,
> > > int3 and intm for people to try out. If any of you wish to do so,
> > > please have a go.
> > >
> > > It's not 100% finished yet, but the major functionality is there and I
> > > will fix the rest/bugs as they crop up.
> > >

> > Intimate Diplomacy... my first thought was: Bedroom... my wife... my
> > girlfriend... my wife's lover... her parents...
> >
> > Not sure what the best opening would be there ;-)
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 10:06:51 AM

I am not sure that the one in question needs support. Anyway, I'd much
prefer going without any outside help, usually more fun that way!

M.

"Felsenmeer" <felsenmeer@hostility.net> wrote in message news:<W4Tnc.10394$te.8889@fe39.usenetserver.com>...
> > Perhaps a concerted effort to move to Brest?!
> >

> I will provide support to Brest!
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 12:18:16 PM

"Felsenmeer" <felsenmeer@hostility.net> wrote in message news:<B9unc.6664$te.5973@fe39.usenetserver.com>...

> Intimate Diplomacy... my first thought was: Bedroom... my wife... my
> girlfriend... my wife's lover... her parents...
>
> Not sure what the best opening would be there ;-)

I would start out by slipping in a porno tape starring Ron Jeremy.

The Hedgehog can be a strong opening move ;)
!