Newbie Q: Baltic to Skaggerack

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Can you move from Bal -> Ska or do you need to
stop in Den? I'm guessing you have to stop,
just like BLA->AEG needs to stop in CON.

Right?

nobody wrote:
> Can you move from Bal -> Ska or do you need to
> stop in Den? I'm guessing you have to stop,
> just like BLA->AEG needs to stop in CON.
> Right?

Den or Swe, actually, but yes you do have to make
a Scandinavian port call. (Like anyone would
consider that a bad thing! ;) )

Eric.
--
Endpress
Signoff

"nobody" <nobody@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Can you move from Bal -> Ska or do you need to
> stop in Den? I'm guessing you have to stop,
> just like BLA->AEG needs to stop in CON.
>
> Right?

Well, almost: you could stop in Swe instead, if you preferred.
(With BLA -> AEG, you have to go via Con.)