Win XP - Windows Update installs for Admin.& Non-Admin. user

I have a problem where I have added a user to the administrator group in the
local machine, however this user cannot install the Windows Update unless
this user log in as administrator. And as I said before, this user is in the
Administrator group.
Can someone please help me and let me know if there is a way to work around
it.
Thanks

PS: This computers are client in a domain.

--
CP
1 answer Last reply

    crazy player <CrazyPlayer@optimum.com> wrote:

    >I have a problem where I have added a user to the administrator group in the
    >local machine, however this user cannot install the Windows Update unless
    >this user log in as administrator. And as I said before, this user is in the
    >Administrator group.

    See if this helps: ""Administrators Only" Error Message When You
    Attempt to Use the Windows Update Site"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316524).

    --
    (tm)