Backgammon help please

Hi,
Every time I play this on the Internet it stalls(hangs up).
Sometimes when I look for another player it shuts down completely.
I also get this--Backgammon has received corrupt data and will now
close.
How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

zubzero wrote:
> Hi,
> Every time I play this on the Internet it stalls(hangs up).

Don't know, but it seems like people on very slow internet connections.

> Sometimes when I look for another player it shuts down completely.

I haven't seen that.

> I also get this--Backgammon has received corrupt data and will now
> close.

Yeah that happens. It's a funkiness in the matter/anti-matter stream?
Again I believe this one is caused by internet problems. Getting
incomplete data.

> How can this be fixed?

Wait for Longhorn, but don't hold your breath that it will be any
better. MS has a bad habit of coding a gaming, then just leaving it
alone, and just adding it to the next OS, warts and all.

Go to the Zone.com for better on-line play.

--
Peace!
Kurt

How are your ping times and trace route to zone.com?

"zubzero" <subzero@itscold.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Every time I play this on the Internet it stalls(hangs up).
> Sometimes when I look for another player it shuts down completely.
> I also get this--Backgammon has received corrupt data and will now
> close.
> How can this be fixed?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I do not know the ping rates or even how to do that.
Thanks anyway.

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:45:26 -0600, "j9" <j9@1aprop.com> wrote:

>How are your ping times and trace route to zone.com?
>
>"zubzero" <subzero@itscold.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> Every time I play this on the Internet it stalls(hangs up).
>> Sometimes when I look for another player it shuts down completely.
>> I also get this--Backgammon has received corrupt data and will now
>> close.
>> How can this be fixed?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS