Networking Windows XP and Windows 95

My desktop has Windows XP and my company laptop is
running Windows 95. My knowledge on networking is
limited. Is it possible to set up a wireless network
with my computers and their current operating systems? I
have been told by some that I cannot do it while running
Windows 95 on my laptop. If it can be done, what are the
steps.
Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about networking windows windows

    Dear James,

    My advice: Tell your company to UPGRADE the laptop ASAP!
    Win95 is NOT a secure OS for a wireless network, even if
    you could make it work....which is doubtful. Your
    company will thank you.

Routers Networking Windows 95 Windows XP