Networking Windows XP and Windows 95

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 28, 2004 6:20:24 PM

My desktop has Windows XP and my company laptop is
running Windows 95. My knowledge on networking is
limited. Is it possible to set up a wireless network
with my computers and their current operating systems? I
have been told by some that I cannot do it while running
Windows 95 on my laptop. If it can be done, what are the
steps.
Thank you
June 28, 2004 8:57:35 PM

Dear James,

My advice: Tell your company to UPGRADE the laptop ASAP!
Win95 is NOT a secure OS for a wireless network, even if
you could make it work....which is doubtful. Your
company will thank you.

!