AUT: A Ser-Bul
AUT: F Gre S A Ser-Bul

Bgerhauser wrote:
> Please help resolve:

ITA: A Tri-Ser Succeeds
Tur: A Bul S A Tri-ser Fails, dislodged
AUT: A Ser-Bul Succeeds
AUT: F Gre S A Ser-Bul Succeeds

Unless some other units are involved, Bulgaria is dislodged and both
moves succeed.

Romania and Constantinople are the only possible retreats, unless of
course they are occupied or there was a standoff in one of those
provinces this season.

--
Will Berry
Co-founder, Second Brain website hosting

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I got info that said AUT: a ser-bul fails
because they have to face attack from tri.

Bgerhauser wrote:
> Thanks, that's what I thought, but I got info that said AUT: a ser-bul fails
> because they have to face attack from tri.

You could reason that since Serbia is leaving, there is no conflict with
the army coming from Trieste.

In terms of the rules, units ordered to move can only standoff at the
destination province. The only other things that would stop a move from
succeeding are a broken convoy and two units trying to directly trade
places without a convoy.

--

bgerhauser@aol.com (Bgerhauser) writes:

>Please help resolve:
>ITA: A Tri-Ser

Succeeds, since the unit in Serbia moves out of its way.

>Tur: A Bul S A Tri-ser

Is dislodged by the attack from Austria, from information
given can retreat to Con or Rum.

>AUT: A Ser-Bul
>AUT: F Gre S A Ser-Bul

Supported attack on a single unit of the Turk, so it succeeds.
If Turkey has an Army Con that ordered A Con S A Bul, then
the Austrian attack FAILS, and Serbia is itself DISLODGED,
since Serbia's move to Bul can't cut the support of an
attack on itself.

Jim-Bob

bgerhauser@aol.com (Bgerhauser) writes:

>Thanks, that's what I thought, but I got info that said AUT: a ser-bul fails
>because they have to face attack from tri.

That info was quite wrong. The unit is trying to move away.
Keep in mind the idea of simultaneous movement. Austria ordered
A Ser-Bul, thus that is the ONLY thing that it tries to do.

Jim-Bob