Cannot use folder options

June 21, 2005 7:05:02 PM

When i try to access the folder options from the control panel, it tells me
something like "you do not have access, please contact your admin." It's my
home computer! how do i get it to let me access the folder options?

More about : folder options

June 21, 2005 7:59:02 PM

Are your on an account that is a Computer Administrator or are you using a
Limited Account?

"Tyler Juhnke" wrote:

> When i try to access the folder options from the control panel, it tells me
> something like "you do not have access, please contact your admin." It's my
> home computer! how do i get it to let me access the folder options?

June 22, 2005 3:03:17 AM

Tyler Juhnke wrote:

> When i try to access the folder options from the control panel, it tells me
> something like "you do not have access, please contact your admin." It's my
> home computer! how do i get it to let me access the folder options?

Try running the edit on Kelly's site, line 129, "Restore Folder Options
Under Tools" at http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

See the top of the page for info on running the edit.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

I have the only "profile" on the computer, so i should be the administrator.

!